Last weekend we celebrated Kelsey's 1st birthday. It was a huge party with about 60 people! We had so much fun! We went with a strawberry theme.
The night before the party, we got all the food ready. Daddy dipped about 60 of the biggest, most beautiful strawberries you've ever seen in chocolate.
The day dawned bright and beautiful for our birthday girl. We had her party at the Splash Pad, a really fun water park in our area.
Our friends and family came from near and far.
Jeremy had a lot of fun at his sister's party.
This little guy had the most fun of all!
We had lots of cousins.
And lots of friends from church.
Even the adults got in on the fun!
Daddy with his birthday princess.
We had pasta salad, chips and lemonade.
Red, white, and blue shishkabobs with strawberries, marshmallows and blueberries.
Kelsey thought they were very tasty.
We moved into the park for dessert. Our party guests had strawberry shortcake with lots of whipped cream and one of those luscious chocolate-dipped strawberries on the side. Kelsey had her very own chocolate brownie cake with chocolate frosting, strawberry peanut butter M&Ms and a big 1 candle.
She thought that was very tasty as well!
Yay for the birthday girl!
We love our precious Kelsey.
We bribed Great-Grandpa with chocolate cake so he'd come to the party.
I made David dance with me to the music playing at the neighborhood church across the street.
After Kelsey had a nap we opened presents at Grandma's house. My friends C and K made these fabulous bows for Kelsey so I put them all on her for a picture. They're so cute! Thanks ladies!
Kelsey was a lucky lucky girl and got so many fun things. We had so much fun sharing her birthday with all of you who came. Thanks for celebrating with us and making such fun memories!
Our friends and family came from near and far.
This little guy had the most fun of all!
We had lots of cousins.
Daddy with his birthday princess.
Red, white, and blue shishkabobs with strawberries, marshmallows and blueberries.
She thought that was very tasty as well!
Yay for the birthday girl!
We love our precious Kelsey.
We bribed Great-Grandpa with chocolate cake so he'd come to the party.








9 comments:
YAY for turning one!!!!!! What a fun day for you all! Those strawberries looked delish!
Your party was awesome! I can't believe you dipped all those strawberries. Kelsey makes the perfect bow model. I'll have to hire her if I ever go pro :) Hey! Will you email me the pictures you took of JT and I?
Awww, she's adorable as can be. I love the multi-bow picture! You're such a fun mommy!
Love the pic of you guys dancing and of course the one with kelsey and her bows. so fun!
Looks like a great place to party! Yum..I love Chocolate Strawberries! Wow...60 of them! Good job to your husband.
Happy Birthday, Kelsey!!!
How fun! I love the picture of you and David. You look like your glowing. I agree with Cherish. You are such a fun mom.
Looks like a great party, although I'm having trouble focusing on anything but those DELICIOUS looking chocolate covered strawberries...
So fun! I love that picture of your and David. You should print that one out and frame it. It sounded like a perfect 1st birthday!
Post a Comment