4/25/11

Little Black Dress

Several months ago I won a photoshoot over at
Funky Polkadot Giraffe with Sylvia Galloway Photography.
I was SOOOOO EXCITED!!!
We were in the middle of moving and then there was a rash of bad weather and sickness so our photoshoot kept getting postponed.
I really wanted Kelsey to wear a special dress I had bought her, and was afraid she would grow out of it before the photoshoot. Finally the day came! The dress fit, it was a good hair day, and I am in love with these pictures of my beautiful baby girl!!


    














6 comments:

Angie said...

Those are SO cute! I LOVE that dress so much! My favorite pic is the one with her sitting down looking away from the camera. TOO cute. :) You find and win all the great give aways!

Tasha said...

GORGEOUS!!! Lucky lady. They turned out beautiful. :) Love her dress.

Unknown said...

SO CUTE! I love them all!

Cherish said...

I'm glad the stars aligned!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

oh my adorable!!!!

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

ok 3 things:

1. Kelsey is such a fabulous and presh little model!
2. That dress is soooo cute!!
3. I LOVE those jumping shots!!!