So yesterday was flamin! hot! 97 degrees! We went to my in-laws for dinner. After I finished the dishes, I went outside where it had cooled down a lot.
I remembered the spa heater was turned off so I decided to stick my feet in and cool down. It felt so nice that I invited Jeremy to come too.
Kelsey stuck her little feet in and kicked the water. She already likes the water better than Jeremy did when he was a baby.
Soon I was joined by more hot people.
Then things started getting a little crazy and before you knew it...
I jumped in fully clothed!
Jeremy joined me and soon the other kids started jumping in with their clothes on too! I had to ride home like that, but it felt so awesome to be cool!
6 years ago








5 comments:
I love your spontaneity! I wish we lived closer cause we could make some fun trouble!!
Wow...I can't believe it was that hot. SO funny that you just jumped in...clothes and everything! love it...
We're moving to Sacramento (Roseville/Rocklin area)...not sure where you are exactly, but that would be so fun if we were close.
You know sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do! LOL
The story's even funnier now that I've seen the pictures! Crazy woman!
Lol...love it,good for you....it was pretty hot even into the evening!
Post a Comment