5/3/10

Legoland

Saturday we went to Legoland. They were running a special in conjunction with Carlsbad schools for $15 tickets! That's a big savings off the normal price of $67 a ticket so we jumped at the chance to go! My sister and her family live right by the park and had been wanting to go as well, so it was a party!
Of course we weren't the only ones excited to save money, so it turned out to be the busiest day of the year there! We determined to make the most of it and found some short lines and some fun things to do while we waited.
My BIL wore these bizzare shoes that I had to take a picture of.
He said they were so comfortable.
The boys worked hard to win the race to put out the fire.
Jeremy had great aim. He must get it from Grandpa. ;)
He was pretty excited!
The daddies had to take the kids on this topsy-turvy pirate ship as well. My sister and I were happy to stay on the ground and leave the sea-sickness to them!
My cute niece got her face painted like a princess.
While the daddies went to wait in an insane line we played
peek-a-boo behind benches...
snuggled...
ate cookies...
danced...
and pretended to be frogs.
Finally it was their turn!
They went upside down...
sideways...
up again...
and around! Crazy!!
The kids and I hit some tamer rides.
Wheeeeee!!!
Can you find Kelsey?
We went on a romantic boat ride. HAHA
There's nothing more romantic than legos kissing.
Those lego pigs really know how to rock.
And the end of the day...
Fireworks and fresh churros with chocolate dipping sauce.
Oh heaven.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never been to lego land, and it looks like you had a great time.

Deb said...

My kids loved Legoland and want to go back even as teenagers!

Cherish said...

Those are....quite the shoes. But hey, I'm all about comfortable shoes so if they are, more power to him!

Pemberley Court said...

It's been forever since i've been on your blog.....or mine! LOL

Fun times!!! Love your free blog too! That is awesome!!!!



Lanie

Kath said...

I have always wanted to go to legoland so I am very jealous. I was excited when having a boy because then I have an excuse to buy lots of legos. I really do love them.

Kristine said...

We love legoland, those shoes are very interesting...