I had some of my girls over last night for a little party. I was so excited to host this activity, because I love getting Valentines, little testaments that people love me! Silly I know. It's one of the few things I felt like I missed out on being homeschooled.
I made some yummy food!
Peppermint Brownies
Heart-shaped, red-sprinkled rice krispy treats bouquet
We exchanged valentines.
I made everyone a pair of XO potholders.
Kyla gave us a big yummy kiss.
And these adorable button earrings!
Melanie made us one of her signature blocks.
I was so excited because I was hoping she would!
Jamie gave us yummy candles in these cute votives!
And my favorite candy bar!
Marianne made these sweet Valentine table runners.
Ronda made us lovey bookmarks with fun quotes.
Brenda gave us a SWEET assortment of chocolate!
I had this jar of conversation hearts for a guessing game.
How many do you think are in there?
Marianne won M&M's for cutest jammies.
And we played this HILARIOUS game.
Seriously, play it.
But not with the kids.
Love you ladies!!
Thanks for making the trek out here to party with me!
I had a BLAST!!











16 comments:
It was a great night! I had so much fun just laughing together! Thank you for everything!
Wow, you have some crafty friends. I'm guessing 52 hearts!
i'm guessing that there are 69 convo hearts in that jar.
So much fun!!! I'm glad you invited me :)
How fun! I SO wish I could have been there!
Love the photos! Had a blast.
Looks like fun! I'm guessing 175 hearts in the jar. Miss you. I'm finally feeling better so I want to come over and check out your house. Let me know when a good time is for you : )
It was so fun! Thanks for hosting a fab party!
I LOVE your pot holders! food looks yummy!! Happy Valentines Day!!
how fun! very crafty.
Loved all the valentines! This post doesn't help me since I didn't go!! :( Glad it was so fun! I love that game!!! So funny! Oh and I guess 71 hearts in the jar!
207 hearts in the jar!! :) I won it!! LOL Very fun party!!
I had so much fun!
I bet we all lost some weight from laughing so much.
Thanks to everyone for all the fun valentines...
It's so cool that not only the kids got to get valentines at school, but I got to get some too.
How cute! This looks like it was a lot of fun! and such a cute idea! I wish I was there!
Ug!!! I'm soooo jealous. I REALLY wanted to come. Don't think it's weird that I want to move in on your group of friends.
Post a Comment