7/17/11

Happy #90!!


The day after Kelsey turned 3, my Grandma turned 90!!!
I would have loved to have Kelsey born on Grandma's birthday, but Kelsey does what Kelsey wants. LOL
At least, she and Grandma share a middle name.

Since I am seriously terrible at remembering dates and how old people are, my sister Cherish, (who is FANTASTIC at remembering,) called me a few months ago to tell me it was time for a PARTY!!!
Between the 3 of us sisters, we planned a surprise shindig for my beloved Grandma.


I was in charge of the invitations,


Janice was in charge of the decorations,


and we split up the food!


It was totally worth all the hard work to watch my Grandma walk in the door of the church and be totally and completely SURPRISED!!!


Despite lots of people who were unable to come,
we had a GREAT turnout!!


It was so fun to see my Grandma with her friends, people who have known her longer than I have, and who told me they wouldn't miss it for the world!!


There was dancing...


and cake...


and pictures!!


I may have indulged my inner supermodel.


Happy Birthday Grandma!! We love you!!

5 comments:

Cherish said...

I laughed so hard at your inner supermodel comment and picture. It was so fun! Thanks for all you did!

Janice said...

Thanks for posting pictures. It was lots of fun.

Angie said...

How CUTE! You've got a spunky 90 year old grandma!

Mindy said...

Such a sweet thing for your grandma! I can't believe Kelsey is 3. Time goes by so fast. She is one cute girl.

Linda W. said...

Great Pictures! Fantastic Job you all did on the Party. What a Great family you have. Your Grandma is just so cute, I loved seeing her dance of happiness when she got there. She is so spunky for 90, I love it.
I am so glad we came it was such a fun party and it was so great to see all of your family again.