9/9/11

Chick-fil-A Aliso Viejo!!

We were so excited to hear Chick-fil-A was coming to Aliso Viejo!!
This location is the closest to open near our house
 and we were really hoping to get in!
As it turned out, Daddy had to work and couldn't camp with us, but I was picked and got to stay with the kids!


We love to eat the yummy chicken they give us all day!


Our playdoh is always a big hit with all the kids there!


My little cows enjoyed their lunch!


And put up with all my pictures, but don't they make cute cows??
 

I got a blood blister helping someone put up their tent.
It was ugly!! (The blister, not the tent.)


There was napping...


And as the sun went down hula-hooping...


Jeremy busted out his dance moves!


And we all had fun with YMCA!


The night was long with our leaky air mattress,
but we were rewarded the next morning
with hugs from our Chick-fil-A friends!!


Daddy's carpool partner camped out with his family and had fun.
 

Woo Hoo!! 52 free meals!!


We love the cow!


Oh the crazy things I'll do for chicken. :)

4 comments:

Cherish said...

Awww, they tied them with a ribbon, how cute. What fun pictures! I misplaced our only remaining (Midvale) coupons and we were wondering if we'd have to wait until Layton to eat CFA again! I finally found them on Wed.

Kyla Armstrong said...

I'm SO sad I didn't get to do this one with you, but it looks like you still had a blast. Hollywood here we come!

Angie said...

That is awesome! I LOVE their outfits!

Pemberley Court said...

You are the master that I must bow down to!!!! Dang girl! How many does this make???