Soccer season has begun!
Although, I am not thrilled about the longer practices, additional practices, and all the games that interrupt my coveted Saturdays, I love the look of joy on Jeremy's face when he plays.
This weekend was the season opener and we had
a freak thunderstorm.
His game was canceled.
And then back on!
We hurried down to the field, but a lot of the kids didn't show up, so we had a scrimmage instead of a real game.
Jeremy had to play goalie for the opposing team.
It was kind of confusing for him.
My team is coming to score, but wait, they're not my team??
Finally the other team's players all showed up and he got to rejoin his team and kick the ball!
Look at that form!
Kelsey entertained herself by practicing her long jump...
...and digging in the big hill of dirt and sticks behind us.
Go Green Zombies!!
Here's to another exciting season! :)

3 comments:
You're so normal. I just don't think I can do organized sports. Jeremy looks awesome though!
Zombies!! Soccer team names are so random!
that would be confusing to be goaly for the other team! i get so confused in the second half after the goals change sides! lol
Post a Comment