skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Splish Splash!
So it's like officially summer now, and we are feeling the heat. We're such wimps, I think it's only gotten to barely 80 degrees and Daddy's already talking about turning on the air conditioner. So I try to keep the house cool so he won't waste electricity money till we hit at least 85 degrees. Anyway, Superstar looked over the fence and saw the neighbor's pool and the people in it and yelled really loud, "Mama, I found the pool!" Then he told me, "And there's friends!" I told him to shush, while I was laughing, of course! So then he dragged out the slip-and slide from the corner of the yard and had fun on that. Then yesterday we went to Wal-mart for more fabric, (I'm quilt crazy,) and there was this pool for less than $10! What a deal! So you know we brought it home and Superstar swam all afternoon. So fun!

1 comment:
Oh my gosh, the pool picture is priceless! I'm downloading that one on my work computer for my new background. Right now I have the one of you both going down the slide.
Post a Comment