"Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference." -- Robert Frost
6/27/07
Swing!
So Cute! Great-Grandpa came over with Grandpa, so Daddy could get some help with the bathroom tile. Superstar wanted to swing, so here they are! Great-Grandpa also got to see the turtle that came from Kansas when some other family were there visiting him.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am a totally impartial person looking at your blogg. You have the cutest family I have ever seen. You are very lucky to have such a cute son and a very handsome husband. Keep up the good work. Love Grandpa
2 comments:
I am a totally impartial person looking at your blogg. You have the cutest family I have ever seen. You are very lucky to have such a cute son and a very handsome husband. Keep up the good work. Love Grandpa
So cute! It brings tears to my eyes!
Post a Comment