7/3/07

Berry Plants

Ta da! I'm so excited! I have berry plants! I went to the Armstrong Gardens clearance sale with Daddy and Superstar on Saturday morning and perused their stock. I was overwhelmed with the possibilities for purchase. But then I remembered berries! The nice garden man directed me to the corner where they had quite a variety of berries in all sorts of conditions, some pretty, some not so pretty. Dry, growing weeds, these were sale plants after all. So I got a raspberry, boysenberry, blackberry, and 3 mystery berry plants, very exciting! I can't wait to see what they are! And they were all 50% off, which is even better!

2 comments:

Cherish said...

I foresee PIES in your future!!! (If the berries even make it inside, that's always my problem.)

Jaime said...

There are absolutely NO pies in my future except for Marie Callenders. Those berries will be making my belly happy all by themselves! Or in parfait. Or on waffles. You get the point.