"Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference." -- Robert Frost
7/7/07
Fire Station
This week has been really busy because not only is Great-Grandpa here from Kansas, but his 3 sons are here now too. So on Thursday Great-Grandpa, Uncle Gary, Uncle Danny, Grandma, Superstar and Mama went to the fire station to visit Grandpa Mike, the Fireman. Doesn't Superstar look so cute in the fire engine wheel?
Hi this is Danny's wife. This is very cool what you have done with the pictures of everyone. Great job. I hope to meet you all soon. Take care Michelle
2 comments:
Your FIL looks skinnier than I remembered. Has he lost weight?
Hi this is Danny's wife. This is very cool what you have done with the pictures of everyone. Great job. I hope to meet you all soon. Take care
Michelle
Post a Comment