8/20/07

Lobster Beach

So last week we had our friend from church with us all day and we had a really fun day at the beach! Unfortunately I forgot our sunblock and we turned into lobsters, okay, I turned into a lobster. Superstar and our friend are blessed with more sun-friendly skin than me. Anyway, I was trying to take pictures of them and I fell off the sandbar and into the water and got totally wet trying to save my camera. All the junior lifeguards were there and offered to save me, but I told them I was fine. Of course I was fully clothed which added to the fun and I forgot towels for all of us. Oh well! We had so much fun and we get to do it again tomorrow! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

3 comments:

Cherish said...

Oh dear I'm laughing so hard and I'm at work!!!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe you fell!! i would have laughed. i'm so mean. i love it when people fall. of course that's only if they're not hurt. we watch america's funniest home vidoes and i always crack up when people fall down. i'm sorry... if i fall, you can totally laugh at me.

Anonymous said...

so where's the picture of YOU--- falling off, getting rescued. Honestly, some people will do ANYTHING to have their "moment in the spotlight".
SOOOOOO-what will you do for an encore!!!!!
MOM