8/27/07

Pigtails and Massages

So we were in San Diego again and I had so much fun dresssing up my sister's baby and doing her hair in little pigtails. Girls are so much fun!
So here's the big news: I'm going back to school to be a massage therapist! I'm so excited and scared to death all at the same time. I have wanted to do it for so long and now my self-confidence level is spinning out of control in a downward spiral and I just am so scared. But I know that it will be good for me to try it out and see and have a career path to fall back on, because really you just never know. And it will work around my schedule so I can still be with the Superstar. Scary, scary, exciting!

2 comments:

Cherish said...

I'm just so darn excited for you!

Anonymous said...

good for you and feel free to practice your skills on my sore back muscles!!! keep us posted on what you're up to with the classes.