10/27/08

Random Happenings

I let Kelsey suck on my apple slice. She thought it was pretty tasty. David has been leaving for work early so he won't have to work too late with all the business going on at the base right now. We took this picture to send him since we don't get to see him in the morning. Kelsey likes to lie beside me and watch me do my hair. She doesn't mind the sound of the blow dryer, and is fascinated with everything I do to myself before I leave the house. We can't all be naturally beautiful like you, baby girl. David and his mom nearly burned the house up with all the candles we put on their combined birthday pies. Pretty waxy, yum yum. Kelsey is starting to hold onto things now. It's fun. She especially likes to hold onto her pacifier and use it for a chew toy.We started a Jeremy journal in school like my mom used to do with me. Hopefully he'll keep up the habit better than I have. I write what he tells me we did the day before and then he draws the pictures and I label them. It's my favorite part of school now. We cuddle up and talk about the fun things from the day before and write together. Jeremy wrote a list of all the words he learned to read in the Cat in the Hat book. Jeremy's ghostly fingers using pennies to learn addition and subtraction equations.We love to visit our little niece and cousin Phoebe. She's so fun to watch.My blue-eyed babes love each other. Jeremy loves to hold his baby sister and she thinks he's pretty entertaining too.

4 comments:

Cherish said...

Love the journal!

Anonymous said...

who is grandma judy?

Adventure Mommy Susan said...

Those were such cute pictures! I love what you are doing in school. Thanks for the ideas. I want to start the journal thing. Jeremy is such a smart boy. It seems like he is learning so much so fast right now. It's so fun to watch them learn, isn't it?

Mindy said...

Looks like you guys are doing some great things. The kids look so happy and so cute!