It was a busy week for us. While Daddy went to work, we decided to take Spring Break from school also and have some fun.
On Wednesday we went with our friends to the park.
Kelsey's getting big enough to go on some of the stuff, with help from us of course.
It was super windy, but we bundled up and had fun.
On Thursday, I babysat my friend's 2 little girls. Jeremy had lots of fun. They played in the mud and were outside for hours. It was a gorgeous day!
Friday was another perfect day and we were at Atlantis Park for the mom's group.
Jeremy lost another tooth there while he was eating his lunch. He's got 3 holes and another loose tooth, so he has to eat very carefully.
Saturday started to warm up some more and Daddy and Jeremy both had baseball games. The sun was so bright that the coach blacked the kids eyes. Jeremy was happy for me to take a picture because he wanted to see what he looked like. This is my new favorite picture of him.
Daddy helps him get his gear on when it's his turn to be the catcher.
He's been working on his swing.
He needs to work on his running. He just kind of ambles to the bases. LOL
Daddy told the 3rd base coach to tell Jeremy it was a race to home plate so he actually ran faster to there. Now we know we've just got to tell him it's a race to each base and he'll run faster.
Kelsey and I tried to stay in the shade. There was one tree and everybody huddled under it to stay cool.
6 years ago
2 comments:
Huh. I always thought those black stripes were to look tough. I didn't know they served a purpose.
Such cute pictures! Love them at the top of the slide. I love toothless kids they are adorable!
Post a Comment