4/28/09

Trip Trip

Last week I took the kids down to visit my sister while my BIL was on a business trip. We always enjoy visiting their house. We decided to go to the outlet mall to get the girls matching dresses and have their picture taken together. They were so cute. My little niece was being a little squirmy but as soon as I started singing her favorite Sleeping Beauty song she sat very still for the camera. Isn't music wonderful? LOL We also got to go see my Grandfather Kay and Uncle Steve and have dinner with them and my cousin and her son. It was so nice to see everyone. My Grandfather loves babies and had fun holding Kelsey and tickling her toes. My niece loves to dress up as a ballerina and wanted Kelsey to wear this tutu. Aren't they cute? My sister and I both love puzzles and so I took one down to do with her. Jeremy had his on the other end of the table and my niece wanted to do one too so hers was in the middle. It was quite a puzzle party!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

What a fun little trip. I LOVE puzzles too! Kelsey looks right at home in that tutu.

Cherish said...

I'm glad you had fun! I've missed talking to you!