See, this is what happens when you fall asleep and your camera-loving sister is nearby. First she takes a picture of you sleeping. Then she warps it so you have 4 eyebrows and are a complete mutant. Ooh! Ooh! Is it finally okay for me to say that I hate how I look in a picture? hahaha
5 comments:
That's really freaky Jamie. I don't think I would have shared those pictures, it's a good thing everyone already knows you are an attractive family.
Creepy!!
Those are great. Thanks for sharing yours. I love the spaghetti one.
See, this is what happens when you fall asleep and your camera-loving sister is nearby. First she takes a picture of you sleeping. Then she warps it so you have 4 eyebrows and are a complete mutant. Ooh! Ooh! Is it finally okay for me to say that I hate how I look in a picture? hahaha
So THAT'S how the National Inquirer does it. Those are scary. The one that made me laugh the most was the one with David eating spagetti.
Post a Comment