8/29/09

Softball Championship Game

David loves to play softball. He's been playing on the team at the Naval Base where he works for several years. Thursday night was the championship game for this season.
Daddy running home. This is the only shot I got of him since I spend most of the game down at the playground. Kelsey tackled Jeremy.It felt good to be down there since it was so much cooler than at home. Jeremy showing me his cool tricks. Wheeeeeeee! Kelsey picking flowers. Hanging out with Daddy in the dugout. Yay! They won the championship for the 5th time. These guys have been playing together for several years and are good friends. I used to work with them as well before Jeremy was born so it's always fun to go see them at the games.
Jeremy was excited.Kelsey loved the trophy.Fun Night

4 comments:

Kyla Armstrong said...

Hooray!

P.S. Your last post freaked me out. LOL

Cherish said...

Wow...you are like...the classic American family. A boy and a girl, daddy playing softball and the family supporting him...it's even scarier than my big nose in the last post.

Tasha said...

Woohoo!! That is very fun. I love your family. You always look and seem so happy. YOu make me happy Jaime!

Angie said...

That sounds like so much fun! So nice for him to make the time to play.