Jeremy fought Darth Vader and defeated him!
Playing Peek-a-boo 
"Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference." -- Robert Frost
Jeremy fought Darth Vader and defeated him!
Playing Peek-a-boo 
8 comments:
Sounded like one great Labor day! I love going to Disneyland. Crowds or no crowds!! So fun :)
Love, love, LOVE the pictures!
I love the picture of Kelsey with the map! As well as the others but the map is the best!
I agree.Love the map picture! Your kids are so cute!
Ditto! The map picture is my fave, too. There are so many rides I haven't even heard of--guess it's been longer than I thought since I've been there.
oh my> so jealous that jeremy got to be in the jedi training. i hope ahnika and gage will get picked one day. AWESOME!!
Looks like fun and it looks like it sure has changed since I've last been.
Fun picts! Austin and I were very impressed by Jeremy defeating Darth Vadar.
Post a Comment