4/23/10

Earth Day

Yesterday was Earth Day. I'm sure some people did very noble things like planting trees, picking up litter, learning about how to save our planet, and other such things. We went to the mall! I posted on my FREE blog about some great deals going on. We had fun going around and collecting all our FREE Earth Day loot.
I got a FREE facial cleanser from Origins worth $18.50 for turning in my empty old Target brand facial cleanser. Jeremy got a FREE baseball hat from the Disney store for turning in 6 recyclable bottles and cans. We got this FREE totebag from Babies R Us.
Daddy came home with a bag full of FREE goodies from the environmental fair at work. He got all sorts of environmentally safe cleaners, pens, paper, a lightbulb, seeds, a cleaning cloth, an insulated tote, and more!
Perhaps next year I'll be more on the ball and actually have an educational Earth Day planned, but this year we just had fun!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Wow!!! You are a great free gift getter!!!!

Cory said...

Your BIL shoes are freaking me out!!!