4/6/10

The Quilting Queen Bee

I'm excited! It's been fun to share all the deals on my FREE blog, but today I launched a new blog all about my love of quilts. They excite me, amaze me, and make me so happy. I'll be featuring all the beautiful and amazing quilts that people have put together, the cute quilt shops that we could spend hours in, and some of my own creations hopefully once in a while. Sewing has definitely slowed down since the arrival of my little whirlwind, Kelsey.
So if quilts make you happy too, then come check it out!

2 comments:

Cherish said...

Yay! I was waiting to see how the blog looked from home, and it's very readable. See, when I sit on the floor and look up at the big TV, sometimes blog backgrounds make it impossible to read the text. I can barely read this blog right now, but the quilting one is fine. Great job.

Tasha said...

I just checked it out. SO FUN!!! I am excited for it. I am just a bit addicted and obsessed with quilts and quilt blogs too :)