6/10/10

Busy Fun

I've been very busy sewing! The boutique is in 2 days!
You can find all the info here:
Here's today's creation, isn't she cute? I love Minnie Mouse.
You can see the rest of my creations in my Etsy shop:
Speaking of Etsy, I just mailed out my first order this week!!
It was so exciting!
Daddy has had our car this week until he gets some oil for his car.
We walked to do our errands. It was an adventure.
Last week we went to Chick-fil-A to get our free Spicy Chicken Sandwiches. They were ay-yi-yi hot!!! So Daddy ate both of ours and I shared with the kids.
Jeremy passed his test in Kempo and was advanced to get his yellow belt! Go Jeremy!!!
My friend Cory is moving to Utah so we had a girls goodbye night.
At the end of our fun night we went to Walmart and had a super-size adventure!
I got these panties for Kelsey since she loves Minnie too.
She loved them!
She's used her potty a few times, but I haven't fully committed to it yet. Potty-training is one of those jobs as a parent that I would hire out if I could. Not my favorite.
Sunday night we had a family from Daddy's work over for a BBQ. We made the most delicious s'mores. Big and gooeylicious. Mmmm...I hope you've had some tasty fun adventures this week as well! Hope to see you at the boutique!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Cute stuff! So original...I love it! I am all too familiar with walking to do errands. Sometimes it's nice...lol. ANd my mouth is totally watering after seeing the picture of the yummy s'more...mmmm...

Mindy said...

Okay so I'm catching up. I have never eaten at Chik fil a. Is it good? What do you order? That is a super fun adveture and to have a nice friend share...you are a lucky girl! I wish I could sew or do anything creatice. You are so talented. I love your color combos too. Good job to Jeremy he looks great doing his martial arts. I rather potty train a cute girl like Kelsey than my dog that I have no idea in what I am doing. Potty trining is no fun, kid or dog! Ha!

The Greathouse Family said...

I am so excited! I ordered my lemon pot holders! Your cupcake ones were so cute last night!

Cherish said...

As a matter of fact, I did have tasty adventures last week!