In the wee small hours of the morning,
While my husband's snoring next to me,
I lie awake and count 11 reasons
I'm thankful to say Happy Anniversary!
1. He'll clean anything I ask him to, without complaining.
2. He changes all the diapers when he's home.
3. He works hard to be a conscientious, responsible employee
to provide for our family.
4. He supports me in whatever new things I want to try.
5. He never question how I spend the money,
trusting I'll make good choices.
6. He'll give me a back rub whenever I want.
7. He tells me I'm beautiful every day.
8. He's imperfect, which makes him perfect for imperfect me.
9. He's in it for the long haul.
10. He doesn't need to be praised for his good works,
(I so need to learn that.)
11. He ADORES Jeremy and Kelsey.
I love you David, I'm in it for the long haul too!!
In sickness and health, for richer or poorer,
in good times and bad.
To the moon and back, forever and ever, amen.
Happy 11 Years!!

9 comments:
Awwww. Happy anniversary. Nathan also trusts me completely with the budget and it's disconcerting and nice at the same time.
Happy Anniversary! Isn't it a wonder where the time goes???
Happy Anniversary!
Awww! Happy Anniversary, you crazy kids!
Congrats, what a sweet post!
K, how do you look even younger than 11 years ago?? Happy Anniversary! It will be 10 years for us in June...
Happy Anniversary Jamie! Looks like you have an amazing partner to ride through the crazy roller coaster of life with...you're a lucky girl :)
You two are meant for each other!
I love the pictures of you too. Happy Anniversary! so awesome.
Post a Comment