3/3/11

Baby

In our house, everyone is Baby.
I call Daddy, Baby.
I call Jeremy and Kelsey, Baby.
There is one Baby that didn't quite make it.
That Baby came home with me though, in a little cup.
Daddy bought me this pot and some flowers.
I sewed a little pouch and buried it with Baby inside.
I like having a living reminder of that Baby.
And I love that the Lord blessed me
with another Baby to heal my heart.
I love you all, my Babies.

7 comments:

Cherish said...

That is such a sad post. I'm glad you were blessed with Kelsey too.

DenosClan said...

It's amazing that we just never know the struggles that each of us have to face. Thank you for sharing the post. I love that you have something to remember your sweet baby with.

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I need an explanation. . . .I don't fully understand . . . . I need the whole story.

Kyla Armstrong said...

(((hugs))) I'm thankful for blessings too.

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

:( I didn't know you lost a baby. But thats so cool that you kind of having a living plant that your lost baby is a part of!

Created Amiably said...

Sending a HUG! We have had a few lost babies here too and it's sad, but makes you thankful for ALL your babies...

Carletons said...

This breaks my heart!