Behind our church building there is a big green field. It is green and filled with the first flowers of spring. I had to take pictures there with my favorite 2 little people.
They were happy to run and be free after 3 hours of church.
Kelsey is really into picking things lately, leaves, branches, flowers, luckily not her nose.
She was happy to be where she could pick to her heart's content!
So Pretty.
Jeremy picked me this one.
I'm so lucky to have such a sweet boy.
He finds so much joy in life.
Except when he has to eat vegetables.
I'm thankful for sunny days, fields of flowers, and cute kids!!








4 comments:
You're funny. I love beautiful days!
So cute. :)
Those pictures are amazing! 3 hours of Church, that is a marathon for such little kids!
What a fun field of flowers! And sweet kids. :)
Post a Comment