My 92-year-old grandfather has a wonderful caretaker but she was off for a few days so we took turns taking care of him.
It was awesome.
It was awesome.
I fed him his first Chick-fil-A, what else?
He liked it.
Saturday morning we tagged along with Kyla and kids
to The Threadery. It was full of crafty wonders!
to The Threadery. It was full of crafty wonders!
Oh. My. Gosh.
Addicted.
Kelsey decorated her own mini pumpkin at the grocery store.
It's pretty blinged out...just like her.
We celebrated Daddy's birthday with pie!
Kelsey got her first haircut from Aunt Carmen!!
I know, she's only 3.
Jeremy had a big ball blast at bowling with his cub scouts!
Kelsey was so excited for her preschool Halloween party!
It was crowded and the boys were over it fast.
So we all went to take a ride in the Great Pumpkin Balloon!
The carousel there is pretty awesome too!
What a great end to the day!












4 comments:
How fun! And I'm TOTALLY finding out about those Bruxie's!!
AW! I'm honored!! Thank you! Those wreaths are only available at markets (they are super expensive to ship!) I'll be at Queen Bee if you want to snatch one up. Thanks for the little highlight!
I guess I'll have to try a Bruxie so I can't be addicted too.
Oh my gosh what a fun day you all had! Is it free to take a ride in the Great Park Balloon?
Post a Comment