Earlier this month we were invited to a family wedding in Vegas.
Although I loathe the drive, I love the family, so I was excited to go!
The drive there looked pretty much like this.
By the time we got there, we were ready to get the wiggles out!
So we jumped on the beds!
Just a little. :)
The wedding was beautiful!
It was at a country club against the mountains and the weather was absolutely perfect!
I couldn't resist a photo op.
No kids, you ask?
They were not invited, and amazingly I have a friend I had not seen in 20 years who lived close to the country club and watched them for us. It was awesome!! Turned out her husband and mine are born on the same day, just hours apart and both served their missions in Idaho!!
SMALL WORLD!!
Anyway, back to the wedding.
I loved the wedding cake! The frosting was amazing.
It looked like the bottom of a ruffly dress!
And you know how I feel about ruffles!
They had a super fun photo booth and I couldn't resist
wrapping a hot pink feather boa around David.
He in turn plopped a camo hat on my head.
The food was so so so good and I was glad they had
sparkling cider for us non-drinkers!
I really don't like Vegas as a whole, but I LOVE the breakfast buffet!!!
Who wouldn't love ice cream for breakfast?
One of the fun things we got to do while we were there was hang out with David's brother Phillip and his family. They had a little birthday party and we had so much fun being a part of it!
The kids got to make these fun foam finger puppets.
Super Spooky!!
That night my super-crafty SIL Vanessa taught me how to make this awesome subway art! I love it!!
The next day we headed home.
I was having a major In-n-Out craving.
Nothing like it!
Jeremy loved it, minus the tomato!
Kelsey only ate the tomato.
Next time we'll know not to order 2. :)
The sun set on our way home.
It was a fast trip, but so fun to see everyone!













8 comments:
It hasn't quite been 20 years since I saw you at Cherish's wedding BUT it has been a long time but I was happy to watch the kiddos.
How fun! You look fab!
I forgot about my wedding too! I was thinking it had been since the teen years.
Love, love, love the pictures! Hotel bed jumping is a lot of fun and apparently so was your child-free evening. You look lovely!
Looks like a super fun trip! What a treat to find a sitter. An even bigger treat for the kids to play with their cousins. I loved letting my kids jump on the bed when they were little. So fun!
Okay, si I just realized my step-daughter was using my computer. Ha. So Stephanie Ige's comment is really from me! Love ya!
What a fun trip! Looks like enjoyed yourselves :)
Dude-I live in Vegas too! I wish I could have seen you! Glad you had fun!
How fun! I love the bed jumping!
Post a Comment