Christmas was so fun!
We stayed home and celebrated together!
We stayed home and celebrated together!
This year I decided I would finally get our matching stockings made!
Jeremy was excited to find his favorite chocolate coins inside!
Kelsey was a professional unwrapper, ripping paper left and right!
Jeremy with the one thing he really wanted!
The Lego Star Wars Millennium Falcon!!
Jeremy got the quite the Lego Star Wars haul!
Everyone got him some!
Kelsey got the unicorn she'd been wanting!
Daddy commented that all her gifts came in pink boxes this year.
Yep, that's how it is with a girl! Fun!
Christmas breakfast came wrapped in a blue box with extra frosting!
We love the Cinnabon tradition!
Christmas was on Sunday this year.
We got cleaned up and dressed up and headed off to church!
It was simply a wonderful Christmas!


4 comments:
What a beautiful family picture on Christmas morn!
Sara really wanted the Princess Barbie collection. She ended up getting 5 of them and they've been a hit! And Ben's loving the lego's he got this year, too, but not the fact that his little bro keeps getting into them! Looks like it was all smiles and fun!
What a fun Christmas! Kelsey is such a girly girl,,,so cute :)
We have the unicorn too! I'm sad that Cinnabon isn't around here anymore, but I DO have the recipe...GOOD stuff.
Post a Comment