8/4/07

Girls Camp

So here we are at Girls Camp. It was so much fun! So much hugging, so much to do, so much hair to braid, you know I love that! I had so much fun getting to know the girls better and the other leaders too. It was so fun watching the girls accomplish goals and growing their testimonies. I just love those girls!

2 comments:

Cherish said...

Oh yay, how much fun! You look like such a cute YW leader. I'm glad you blogged about it already.

Anonymous said...

So when does Mama's Mom get her hair braided???? (HINT, Hint, Hint!!!!)
Seriously, how blessed are those Young Women, to have MAMA to briad their hair.
Do you remember giving Dad the "royal treatment" when you were little?
Do you remember how your MOM used to keep you sitting still in church? How she wishes that you were little again so she could give you the "royal treatment" in church again!
Oh for the good ol' days!!!!