skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Fire Season
So my Dad always says to people that complain we have so seasons here, that we do have seasons: fire season and flood season. I just can't believe that they're saying this is worse than the fires three years ago. I thought at that time it couldn't possibly be any worse. I remember it went on for weeks and every channel on TV was fire coverage. My sister in San Diego thought she might have to come up with her family to stay with us, but so far they're okay, just really smoky and close to the evacuation areas. It's really incredible how the weather can change so quickly and dramatically. I just went and bought some new jeans in preparation for the cooler days and nights, and now it's almost 90 degrees! The wind reminds me of being in Oklahoma. I'm jealous of the people who have good wind hair, which basically means no hair at all. So here's our tarp in the backyard. We came home and found it toppled. Daddy wanted to put it back up, but I said, why? It will just blow down again. So Superstar and I took pictures of it. He loves to take pictures with my camera. Yesterday I downloaded my pictures and found 104 pictures on there, few of them being mine. There were lots of pictures of a green balloon and self-portraits of Superstar, and his trains. It's cute. I'm hoping he'll get a kid camera for Christmas, but we'll see. Here's some of his best work. Abstract, but fun.

2 comments:
The upcoming family photographer!!! Awesome!!?? Interesting???!! or ......
What is a "kid camera"? Was that a hint to the "Flood season, fire season" pa?
Oh dear! I've been reading the news a lot and I just can't believe the results of the winds - like feet of sand in people's yards in San Jacinto. Was it always this bad when I lived there and I just can't remember? I remember bad winds but people just seem to say it's so crazy this time.
My personal favorite is the red picture.
Post a Comment