"Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference." -- Robert Frost
1/9/08
Five Years Old!
Yesterday was Superstar's birthday. I was fortunately feeling well enough so Daddy got off work early and we took the birthday boy to Disneyland. He had so much fun. I gift shopped a lot since I can't go on a lot of rides. They went on Pirates and Buzz and Space Mountain and Autopia and Star Tours. And we ate Chicken Fusilli which is always yummy! Uncle Jim met us and got us a discount on a Buzz toy for Superstar's present and then we went home! Luke and Diva came over and helped us celebrate with french fries and doughnut cake! I know, but it's only once a year a kid has a birthday. Superstar was pooped and put himself to bed. I loved being able to give him a really fun day!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hi there. so glad you're back in the blogging world!!
3 comments:
hi there. so glad you're back in the blogging world!!
I'm glad you felt well enough to go! Maybe you'll feel good enough on your birthday to do fun things too! Love ya!
Hey! Where's my donut? That is the cutest idea! Not only simple but a hundred times yummier than cake!
Post a Comment