So Superstar is on this spelling kick. He's always liked to spell his own name and a couple of other words, but now he wants to spell all sorts of things. He has his little eraseable board and he writes the the words and then he makes us write them and then he cheers for us. It's so cute! I feel like he finally got something from me since I was the spelling bee champion growing up and I love to spell. (Now you'll all be examining my posts for incorrect spelling!) Anyway, Superstar woke up this morning and he was spelling all our names, Daddy, Mama, his and his baby sister's names. Then he told me that our baby was a special baby and she was growing bigger and bigger and was sleeping in her bed right now in my belly. Isn't that sweet!? I love that he's getting a little involved so he won't be so shocked when the baby actually comes to take up time and space in our house.
And next week Daddy is going on a business trip to San Francisco and then to a niece's baby blessing in Vegas so he'll be gone for 7 whole days! I was wondering what to do with myself, but now my sister is coming to stay with me for a few days with her bunch o' munchkins. That'll definitely keep me entertained! Thanks to my sister for coming, and thanks to her sweet hubby for sharing his wife with me!
And next week Daddy is going on a business trip to San Francisco and then to a niece's baby blessing in Vegas so he'll be gone for 7 whole days! I was wondering what to do with myself, but now my sister is coming to stay with me for a few days with her bunch o' munchkins. That'll definitely keep me entertained! Thanks to my sister for coming, and thanks to her sweet hubby for sharing his wife with me!
2 comments:
That is just so darned cute. Of course it's a special baby! Any of my nieces/nephews are special. :D Love ya!
Hey! I can't believe your son is spelling! Is he a genius or something! Good job mom! I had to laugh when you said you were a spelling bee champion though- I got this mental picture of you and Cherish in your mom's living room competing! Then I thought, you guys did go to school for a while!
Anyway, Glenn said that his first Sunday off he's making pizza at Jackie's. He'll make a lot then. We only did a little this time! :)
Post a Comment