1/29/08

Getting Ready

So my sister comes today, she's flying right now with the 4 kids and I'm so excited to have her come. It was hard to get ready with not feeling good, so I tried to prioritize what I really wanted done. So I decided I wanted to cook a lot so we could just visit so I made meatloaf and beef stroganoff and spaghetti last night. They all have this amazing metabolism and eat and eat so I always try to have the house stocked up with food. My amazing MIL traded her car with me this morning on her way to work which was awesome because it saved me so much trouble! Now there's room for everyone when I go to the airport and I don't have to find someone to watch Superstar in his sniffly coughy condition and go back and forth trading cars and getting Superstar from whoever was willing to brave his germs. Sunday my sister gave us some sweet onesies she bought on clearance at Target. Yay! Thanks Sis! And last night Luke dropped by to share key limes someone had given him! They're so tiny and cute! Yummy! I want to make key lime pie and limeade! I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world!

4 comments:

Cherish said...

Mmmm limeade....too bad it gives me horrible stomach pain. :(

The Greathouse Family said...

OK! I'm on my way too! Yum! Yum!

Anonymous said...

i hear you!! my mother and father in law come on friday afternoon and i'm worried about what shape my house is going to be in when they get here. as of now, it looks like a tornado hit. actually it looks more like a tornado mixed with an earthquake and a hurricane!yikes!!

Kyla Armstrong said...

Hey, I didn't know you were pregnant! That is so exciting! And so fun that you know it's a girl.