2/4/08

Visit

So my sister visited for a couple of days and it was fun. ALL the kids were sick! All 4 of hers and Superstar, so we just wiped noses and muddled through. It was nice to be together. I was thinking it was cold but they were outside soaking up the sunshine! I guess it's all relative. Where they come from the snow is everywhere. So here's some pics from our visit.

Superstar and his cousin friend playing racing cars on PS

Superstar reading to his cousin, so cute!

My crazy wild child niece safely strapped into the baby seat with her lollipop
My niece gave me this way cute style
My nephew enjoying my MIL's strawberry freezer jam
Soakin' up the sunshine! SWING!

2 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

So cute! I love the picture of you and your sister!

Cherish said...

For cute! I don't even know where to begin.

You look pregnant! I know I talk to you all the time and you tell me what's going on, but in my mind your tummy doesn't expand. Exciting!

Your adorable hairstyle reminds me of "the royal treatment." Poor Dad. ;)

My gracious, the little unnamed darlin' swinging with Superstar is so big. I guess I haven't been to their house in awhile!