"Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference." -- Robert Frost
2/26/08
So Sweet!
So on Saturday I felt like going shopping. So I called my MIL and I went with her to Kohls, Target, and Costco. At Kohls she bought herself a new dress and me one too. So sweet, thanks! Then I needed some new church shoes since mine broke, so we went to Mervyns and to Kohls again and I found some! So great!
Last night we celebrated my FIL's birthday. He wanted hot dogs, pork and beans and fried potatoes. Well Great-grandpa was happy about that. What a grease-fest! I had a lot of salad and a little bit of the grease. It would have been heartburn city for me if I'd eaten all that, and it just didn't sound good. We had pie too since it's pie month! Poor Grandpa was so covered with grandchildren that he couldn't even get to the candles, but they took care of that.
This morning Superstar was so sweet. I told him I was hungry and so I went and got some cereal. The next thing I knew he was bringing me a PB sandwich he made for me. He's never done that before. So so sweet!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Nothin' better than a PB sandwich---unless it is PB, banana, and pickle sandwich. At least, that tasted mighty good when I was young and crazy. It always tastes better when someone makes it for you...especially someone as sweet as Superstar.
3 comments:
Nothin' better than a PB sandwich---unless it is PB, banana, and pickle sandwich. At least, that tasted mighty good when I was young and crazy.
It always tastes better when someone makes it for you...especially someone as sweet as Superstar.
Wow, he's going to be such a great helper when the baby comes.
Oh, sweet Jeremy! You've gotta love that boy. He has a good heart through and through. What a little blessing he is to your family! We love him, too!
Post a Comment