So after many months I have finally bit the bullet and started scrapbooking online. I admit, I love it. I have been so sick and depressed with this pregnancy and it is fun to be able to do something productive and constructive from my chair in my friend the bathrobe. Thanks to my wonderful SIL for getting me started. I'll even give her a little plug right here.
6 years ago
4 comments:
Are you able to post images of your scrapbook pages? I've seen people do that before and don't know if it's possible with the program/website you're using.
Thank You!
I Thought you would love it once you got started!
You can send Cherish a page of your book. click on the button to preview the page, I think there is a button to download the page or send to a friend.
Love it!
Yay!!
You gals are AMAZING!!!
Love you. MOM
Post a Comment