So last weekend was such a feel good for me. I felt pretty darn good. And it happens every once in a while and I always fall for it and think this is it! This is the turning point! I won't be sick anymore. When will I learn? My body gives me a couple of days off, but really nothing is fixed till the baby comes out. I'm so lucky to be surrounded by supportive people that are willing to let me rest and be lazy when I'm not feeling well, especially my wonderful husband who always tells me I'm beautiful even when I'm in my bathrobe and a mess. Thank you!
Last night we had FHE and Diva was complaining that she hadn't been on the blog for a while, so here she is, snuggling with Superstar. Cute!

So I am on the search for people who can do my tongue trick. So far, I've heard of only one, but I'm sure there's more out there. Luke calls it clover tongue. Sorry, I know it looks a little gross close up.

3 comments:
you must of been a besutiful baby, but baby, look at you now!!! :)
You should enter your "tongue" picture into a contest...sure to be a winner.
Actually, you were a beautiful baby!!!
Love ya,
MOM
Who knew that had a name? It is actually called a clover if you google it. You're so skilled! Between the Parker pinch toes.... and the tongue... you've got crazy talents from head to toe!
i can't do that, but i can shake my eyes back and forth super fast. it's freaky.
Post a Comment