8/19/08

Angels Game

Last week was $5 ticket night at Angels stadium. Our seats were the next to the highest row in the stadium. It was really far up there! It was Kelsey's first time at an Angels game outside the belly. She slept all the way to the end of the game. We took our friend Jon with us and they won so that was exciting! Everybody got a 40% off coupon for Angels merchandise that night. It was so fun! We got a receiving blanket for Kelsey and Jeremy got a rally monkey. Now we're real Angels fans. In the parking lot before the game, Jeremy found the sunblock and accidentally sprayed it in his eyes. I was freaking out but Daddy calmly got a water bottle and flushed his eyes out. He's much better in crisis situations than me. Poor Jeremy was alright but his eyes were red for the whole game. Jeremy's fine photography of Daddy and Uncle Jon

4 comments:

Mindy said...

So fun! I love doing that kinda stuff with my kids!

Cherish said...

You posted! I love how you coordinated your whole family's outfits. Thank heavens for David, I would have panicked too.

Yvonne said...

You have been very busy!!! Lots of fun and excitement with a new baby.. and lots of firsts! You look fantastic, by the way! Enjoy those cute girly clothes!

Adventure Mommy Susan said...

It's so fun to be fans of something. I love it. I loved the sunscreen in the eyes story. It made me laugh. Never a dull moment, heh. I'm so glad David knew what to do. I have decided my kids can't have glow sticks until they are way older. Last time we had them, Audrey bit it open and got it in her eye. We had to run her eye under the faucet for quite a while. Silly children!!!!!