8/22/08

Good Morning Mama

This is how I started my day; she was so smiley! Must be the 10 hours she slept last night! What in the world?! She must be growing because she wasn't up long before she went back down and slept for another 4 hours and woke up smiley again! What a great girl!

5 comments:

Cherish said...

So adorable! I'm jealous, I want one of those.

Miriam said...

Got my fingers tightly crossed that she continues the 10-hour sleep thing. Or even 8 would be great, no?

Mindy said...

You get to start your day to that smiley face? You lucky girl!

Anonymous said...

I would have settled for 1 hour of sleep when you were that little. Are you putting whiskey in her milk?

Adventure Mommy Susan said...

She is growing up so fast, what a cute smiley face! I am SO thankful she sleeps for you!