Kelsey's first trip to the beach Kelsey's second trip to the beach 
Kelsey's cousins love her
The latest Jenkins family picture"Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference." -- Robert Frost
Kelsey's first trip to the beach
The latest Jenkins family picture
5 comments:
Cute pictures!! Finally, a new post!
I love family pictures. Everyone looks so good. It's good to belong!
Wow, where to start. Kelsey has the cutest clothes, I don't know how you can possibly decide what to dress her in with all those choices. The pictures with family are precious. Your nieces/nephews are huge! Oh, and last but not least.... she's a California girl, alright. So young and already three trips to the beach!
Love ya! Thanks for posting! I can't wait to get to work tomorrow and put up a new background.
Quite the beach bunny--that's more than I've been in the last several years!
You should do one of those "generation" pictures, with Kelsey, you, your mom, and your grandma.
Her clothes are SO cute. I love the ribbon for the bow idea. So cheap and way super cute. She is so lucky to have such a stylish mama.
Post a Comment