7/30/08

Sweet

The only thing sweeter to me than my baby girl is watching Jeremy hold her and sing her a lullaby and read her a story, or listening to Daddy tell me his secret for getting rid of the hiccups in his precious girl. I love my family and am so grateful for the opportunity to be together. There are families divided for so many reasons, and every day I thank my Heavenly Father that we are safe together. We are each other's greatest treasures. I'm also thankful for our family and friends that support and love us. It is such a blessing to have people we are loved by and can love back. It always amazes me when I see people with no family or friends. I wonder, how does that happen? We are so blessed.

6 comments:

Mindy said...

I believe you summed it up best with one simple word. SWEET!

Cherish said...

What precious pictures. For some reason one of the ones of David got cut off. Maybe it's just my browser.

Anonymous said...

hi jaime. it's kathryn. we only just started this blogspot thing and I still dont' really know how to use it but anyways, congrats. I will see you in about a week and then I would like to see my new neice kelsey. I was wondering, if you have any time when jared and i are up in cali, I'm trying to put together a small album of the reception I had in california for my wedding. I still never really saw pictures and I couldnt' remember if you ever took any pictures so if you did, let me know because I would love to see them or put them on a cd so I can get them in my album. I know you're busy so if you can't do it while we're in cali that's okay. take care!

Adventure Mommy Susan said...

This is the first time I looked at your blog and didn't see a new post. Which means I look at it more often lately. I just wanted you to know that I love you!

Unknown said...

I can't wait till your shower on Saturday!It will be so nice to see you! Your kids are adorable!

Kyla Armstrong said...

Cute pictures! What cute kids you have! So, they are 66% sure ours is a girl - whatever that means! LOL Bonnie said she thought you went to a reasonably priced U/S just to make sure. Do you have their info? I would love it if you do. Thanks!