"Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference." -- Robert Frost
7/30/08
Quadruple Chin
Okay, so Daddy was taking pictures of me at Jon and Brooke's house and it was annoying cause I knew I didn't look so great, but I let him have his fun. Well, I should be thankful because he took this picture and now I know I should never make this face again because it gives me 4 chins! Thanks Daddy, some pictures are priceless.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
4 chins and all- you are still a beautiful woman. Je t'aime, Jaime. MOM
I seriously thought that was someone else when I first saw that picture, so either you don't make that face very often, or I've never been at that angle when you made that face. So at least it's not a main face for you. You are so funny!
3 comments:
4 chins and all- you are still a beautiful woman.
Je t'aime, Jaime.
MOM
You are truly a brave woman to post that picture.
I seriously thought that was someone else when I first saw that picture, so either you don't make that face very often, or I've never been at that angle when you made that face. So at least it's not a main face for you. You are so funny!
Post a Comment