So every week I'm focused on getting through it so I can get to the weekend! I know I should appreciate every day for its virtues, but I just love the weekend! I love David being home with us all day, and getting together with people, and taking naps, and getting projects done together, and on and on and on! It's just the best for me! Probably too because I love to be with people and church is on the weekend and we get together Sunday night with family. So anyway, this weekend was so fun! On Saturday we went to help Jon put in the
sod in his backyard. Okay, I was a grass cheerleader, and snack maker, because really, I had the baby. But David helped and the men let Jeremy help and feel important, thanks guys! We got to meet Jon's great friend Steve too, which was a bonus. 
Jeremy got so dirty and tired and sweaty. Well, actually they all did.
After they were done the boys jumped in the pool and I got pizza!
On Sunday we went to church and then down to see my sister for her birthday. We love love love to go to their house but hate hate hate spending the gas money to get there. I like to be able to stay longer when we go, and so does Jeremy. He was so sad to leave, he kept telling us he wanted to stay there.
They have really fun toys and you know how kids are. Somebody else's toys are always more exciting. But it was really cute to see my beautiful little niece hold Kelsey and play with Jeremy. She was so intrigued with everything and loved to go through the diaper bag and try on Kelsey's pants. They were like little capris on her, so cute! And of course David and I had lots of fun visiting and eating yummy food!
One of the best parts was we got to ride in the Aptera. I blogged about it last fall when they launched the car and put a link to the website. Here it is again.
They have really fun toys and you know how kids are. Somebody else's toys are always more exciting. But it was really cute to see my beautiful little niece hold Kelsey and play with Jeremy. She was so intrigued with everything and loved to go through the diaper bag and try on Kelsey's pants. They were like little capris on her, so cute! And of course David and I had lots of fun visiting and eating yummy food!
One of the best parts was we got to ride in the Aptera. I blogged about it last fall when they launched the car and put a link to the website. Here it is again. http://aptera.com/
My BIL took us for rides in it. It was so amazing, and it was really neat to see him park it in the garage where the whole journey began with his model he started developing more than 5 years ago.
It was really fun to see people's reactions to it when we'd drive by. They would point and stare and I would giggle and bounce and wave at them. It was so exciting! Anyway, we love to visit there, they're some of our favorite people and I wish we could see them more often.
My BIL took us for rides in it. It was so amazing, and it was really neat to see him park it in the garage where the whole journey began with his model he started developing more than 5 years ago.
5 comments:
My kids like to look over my shoulder when I'm on the computer. When they see something they like they are all questions, Who's that, what's that etc. Joseph says that your baby is very cute and Jeremy is getting so big. He was also quite fascinated by the electric car. It is cool!
Your niece is so big compared to the last pictures I saw. I love that you got to ride in the car! How fun!
I'm glad you're taking lots of pictures of Kelsey. We have far fewer of Alyx, and barely any of Thomas...
Now I see that the way to keep my blog at the top of your list is to have the most recent posting!
I love the picture of Phoebe and Kelsee! And of Kelsee in the Aptera. I am so happy for you that you got to ride in it. I just wish you had a video of you smiling and waving at people in the cars next to you. I can just picture it. You are so fun.
Tricia looks so pretty holding the baby too!
Post a Comment