Memory Tag - You're All It!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
6 years ago
5 comments:
I don't want to play but I want to leave a memory of you.
I just have this vague memory of sitting at a stoplight with you in the little Mazda 323. We were on Beach Blvd and you were driving. It was a beautiful sunny day, we had the windows rolled down, and we had a song by The Cars turned up loud, singing along. It was so much fun!
I remember when Jim and I were dating
and you drove me home from the Jenkins..I don't remember exactly how the conversation went, but I remember it was about my feelings for Jim and how serious they were...I love it when we are able to talk!
A more recent one is when you were pregnant the last time, you were driving me home from a RS activity and I was talking about how hard it was to keep such a big secret...I felt so happy for you and close at that time.
Oh, it's hard to pick one. . .I remember when we were first getting to know eachother again after not having contact for many years. We are sisters, yet it was like we were talking to eachother for the first time ever. There was endless things to talk about and it was so much fun to find the things we had in common. We would talk till 3am while I folded laundry. Good Times! I am so glad we are friends! I love you!!!!!!
OK, banana bread, shepherd's pie, taco soup, brownie sundaes, potato salad, egg sandwiches, zucchini bread...
Well, there are a lot, but I'll pick the first time we met, at the 4th of July gathering at the Donalds'. You went out of your way to meet me and engage me in conversation, which is such a difficult thing for me. But it was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
And of course, our road trip to Utah for Dania's wedding--you fresh off your mission and with a sprained ankle or foot--Hmm...all of our memories seem to involve driving and/or talking!
Post a Comment