7/22/08

Wipeout

Last night we went to the Phillips and had dinner and Family Home Evening. We watched this new show called Wipeout. Actually it's been on for a few weeks, but we weren't really aware of it. There's so many reality shows! Anyway, this one is really funny. It's got these people trying to survive the ultimate obstacle course. The announcers are funny, the people are cocky, and the replays are great. There's a new episode tonight. Here's the link to the show where you can watch the episodes that already aired.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but everyone seems to love it. I love the picture of the little princess with her grandparents. So sweet. My kids get ignored by theirs. You are lucky to be surrounded by so many loving family members.

Ronda said...

The wipeout show is cool. I've watched it once or twice...you should watch the show after it(I Survived a Japanese Game Show), it's pretty funny too!

Miriam said...

Caught a few minutes of "Wipeout". The commentators definitely make the show!