7/5/08

Time Alone

So when I had Jeremy I remember talking to my SIL and telling her I never wanted to be away from Jeremy. She told me that would change. I was so in love with him. I am still in love with my baby boy, but now he is 5 1/2 years old and I don't want to be away from him so much as it's okay and kind of nice to have the quiet house to myself once in a while, when I know he's as safe as he can be with Daddy. They have gone to get haircuts and to Sam's Club, and it's pretty relaxing for me. I really hogged Jeremy when he was a baby, and I told Daddy I would try to be better about this baby and share her more with him. That makes him happy.

1 comment:

Cherish said...

Ahh, yes, the quiet house. It is nice occasionally.