Yesterday was our last day to finish up projects before the baby comes. I cleaned out a cupboard; it looks awesome! I should have taken before and after shots. Anyway, Daddy cleaned the bathroom like the queen was coming to visit and picked up the container graveyard from when I went through the storage in the garage a couple of weeks ago. After the bathroom, he was so hot and sweaty that he took Jeremy to Grandma's house for a little swim with his cousins. My MIL and I got our nails done. She's going on a cruise an hour after the baby is born, if all goes well. Otherwise she will miss the baby and have to see her in a couple of weeks. They're going on one of those Alaskan experience-of-a-lifetime cruises and it was planned before the baby was on her way. So hopefully the c-section will happen on time. I just thought it would be nice to have cute girly nails in the hospital, when the rest of you looks kind of tired and washed out for a few days. That's the thing about the c-section is that you're in bed for a couple of days and you can't shower and stuff, so you feel kind of dirty and greasy from everything that's going on, and that's when people come to visit you. So anyway, my toes will be cute.
6 years ago
4 comments:
That's so funny, Christopher totally wants to be a fireman and plays guitar. I guess he wants to be cool too. Your toes look cute. Good luck with everything.
I remember how you like your glamorous toes! We'll be thinking of you; I'm sure it will go just like clockwork.
By the way, I LOVE how I can look on your blog and see whether there's anything new on mine or Breanna's!! :-)
Yay for cute toenails!
You know, I think just him being Jeremy will always make him cool. I might be a tiny bit biased. :P
I love you and I'm so excited for tomorrow!!!!!!
Post a Comment