This summer has been weird. May and early June were hot hot hot and then as the summer went on it's been overcast and rarely reaching to 80 degrees. So great! Just the same, it feels muggy and sweaty and we have been enjoying the water. I can't go in swimming for a few more weeks, because I just had a baby, but Daddy and Jeremy are having fun.
Uncle Jon's pool has been so fun. Jeremy can just touch the bottom and he is making a lot of progress getting brave and kicking and going underwater with the snorkel mask. He asks me everyday to go swim in Uncle Jon and Brooke's pool.
They're so nice to share with us, thanks guys! Good friends are priceless!
Today we went to a park my SIL told me about. They just built a new water area, and it's really cool! It was way cooler than I expected. Jeremy was timid at first about getting wet, but by the end he was running around soaked and having a ball!
Kelsey just slept in her stroller, good girl! Pretty relaxing for Mama too! It was fun to be there with other friends and their kids. We will definitely go back there!
6 years ago
3 comments:
Looks like fun! She is darling and precious in pink. Oh! Where is it? The waterpark.
What a water-lovin' boy you have!
I like how you call him Uncle John. I like how it sounds more respectful for kids to say. You are such a great mom.
Post a Comment