7/28/08

3 weeks old

Unbelievable, she's practically a teenager! So here's a few new pictures for those of you who like them.
Going shopping with Grandma
Love to sleep!
So Petite!
Not sure about the bath!

Ooooh pretty!
Who's that?
Sweet baby faceWho me?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's precious...almost as beautiful as her mother...just wait til she's a teenager!! Thanks for sharing with us.
MOM

Mindy said...

Love the yellow bow! Girl's are so fun to dress huh?

Miriam said...

She IS beautiful! I think she looks like you, Jaime!

Cherish said...

Ohhhh she's so cute! It's about time you posted a new blog! I only have a million new backgrounds now. Hey, did I give you the top yellow dress? It looks familiar.

Adventure Mommy Susan said...

SO CUTE!!!!! Yes the bow around the head. That IS cute. I think you could go with a bit bigger and that would be cute too and wouldn't be too big. What did you decide on the bow thing?